Sunday, May 27, 2007

The original email: for those who didn't receive it:

---------------
Dear Friend,
I would like to share the following brief update on my life with you:
My goal is not to accumulate congratulatory responses, but rather to provide an overview of what I've been devoting most of my efforts to and what (where) i'll be continuing to do (so) in the future. I feel somewhat guilty, because this is a mass-Email and therefore devoid of any personal sentiments. Still more damning is the fact that the document referenced above is written by somebody else. But, among other things, I've learned that something is usually better than nothing.
I hope you are all well in the ways you want to be, and promise to respond personally to any responses.
your friend (to one degree or another),

PHiL
---------------

No comments: